- Academics & Programs
- Faculty & Staff
- Tuition & Aid
- News & Events
Social Work in Action.
Meeting the Needs of the World Today
Dominican University’s Graduate School of Social Work challenges you to change the world by helping you obtain the skills you need to make a difference. Accredited by the Council on Social Work Education, we focus on preparing graduates for service to individuals, families, groups, communities and the professional world.
Take advantage of our:
- Free Information Sessions.
- Globally focused program with domestic and international field placements
- Family-centered focus reflected in courses, faculty expertise, and placements
- Gerontology (older adults) infused curriculum in foundation year
- Gerontology Certificate
- Type 73 School Social Work Certification
- MSW/MBA Dual Degree
- Center for Professional Excellence. Earn CEU's.